Designing a logo for a business takes quite a lot of skill! We are proud of the range of logos we have designed over the years – each catering to the companies individual needs and styles.
Here are some of the key things we take into account when designing logos:
- Your logo will be usable for all media – digital, print and embroidery for example. Take well known logos such as Apple or Toyota – clean, crisp and easy to replicate in any format.
- We make sure the dimensions will work for where you need to use your logo – think real estates – they need a banner style logo which will fit on internet banners on realestate websites.
- Colours are emotive and using the right colours to convey the right image is important.
- Simple, unique design – we keep your logo simple and clean – too much fuss detracts from your image.
- Clever designs – we can tie in your name to an image or icon to create a clever look.
- Facebook profile logo – we can create a square version of your logo to use on your Facebook page – no more squished or stretched logos!
- Revisions…… all our clients can request revisions to our deign concepts and we can make amendments as needed to get the logo perfect!